Maximum number of users?

Posted by Rajeev Jha 
Rajeev Jha - Maximum number of users?
March 31, 2017 12:55PM
Hi

Team What is the maximum number of user I can register and enroll for a class
Relevant system areas: [enroll to course] Reply Quote
Jan Procházka - Re: Maximum number of users?
March 31, 2017 01:03PM
There is no user count limitation in the user module, therefore I would say you may store unlimited number of user. The advantage is you don't need to pay high attention to clean up the users (some systems are charged based on this amount, Training-Online.eu isn't using this principles).

You may also enroll unlimited number of users to the content / course, however it all depends on the Course type in relation to your credit. If credit is sufficient or you are using the Free Course type, then again you may perform unlimited number of enrollments. See the pricing and Course types.
Rajeev Jha - Re: Maximum number of users?
April 02, 2017 05:58PM
What will happen when my credit get over ? Can I still continue to assign courses to user. Do I need to pay for the credit that I got ?
April 02, 2017 06:09PM
In case you credit is 0, you may still operate the system and all components are still fully active, see the Fully active LMS paragraph. All the assigned users have the access to the system, all admins have access to the system.

The only restriction is that you may not enroll paid contents or premium services. But there is still the Free Course enrollment plan and in case you use this plan, you are able to enroll this plan to unlimited number of users.

For paid enrollment plans you need to refill your wallet.
Rajeev Jha - Re: Maximum number of users?
April 17, 2017 02:20PM
Can you please let me know if we can purchase licence for unlimited user and unlimited courses?

Also what would be the cost for 400 User?
April 17, 2017 06:15PM
there is no limitation on number of users, courses, lessons, ... in Training-Online.eu. You may add unlimited number of entries and even if there is zero credit you have an access to the system and may operate it.
Your LMS system always remains active, means users have access to enrolled content, admins may add additional users, courses, lessons, ... whatever entries possible in the system, there is no restriction.

The LMS platform uses pay as you go charging principle, we call transactional or SaaS (Software as a Service). The transaction is the enroll of the user to the content.
There is several enrollment types in the pricing described. The enroll type is usually given by the lessons included in the Course or Learning plan.
You may also make the enroll of the Course FREE type even if the system credit is zero, which gives you the chance operate the system for free.

Some premium services such as skins or data space has the yearly renewal period. Those services should be renewed but in case you not renew, the system will operate in its "factory" settings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2017 06:20PM by admin_admin.

Sorry, only users registered in Training-Online.eu platform may post in this forum. Use your system credentials if you are registered or create new learning platform and access through Forum icon in the main menu.

Click here to login

TOPlist