How does the Training-Online.eu pricing works?

Posted by John Smith 
John Smith - How does the Training-Online.eu pricing works?
April 03, 2017 08:01PM
i would like to know if i m upload my ecourse here on your website then how much charge i pay you?
i mean its a any subscription fees or what your policy?
or take commission in my selling courses?
please let me know in detail...
i m new here thank you....
Relevant system areas: [enrollment] Reply Quote
Jan Procházka - Re: How does the Training-Online.eu pricing works?
April 03, 2017 08:04PM
there is no charge for uploading courses, users, ... there is also no regular charges for that.
Training-Online.eu works based on pay as you go principle, you pay for content enrollment to the user as per our pricing page.
There is also Free course plan which means there will be a zero cost for enrollments. Means you may operate your LMS with zero cost.
In case you need use (means enroll for study) some other content types, you will be charged as per the pricing. See also the cost calculation example.
John Smith - Re: How does the Training-Online.eu pricing works?
April 03, 2017 08:06PM
Here I'm selling my courses?
Paid courses..?
April 03, 2017 08:07PM
Yes, you may turn on the eshop function and display the courses to be purchased by internet visitors.
You set the selling price. Once the course is purchased, the enroll happens. The charge of enroll depends of the course type.
If the course type is Free course, then the enroll price is 0 and you get all the profit to your profit account.
John Smith - Re: How does the Training-Online.eu pricing works?
April 03, 2017 08:10PM
If a one of student buy my paid course from your website. Then how much amount i give it to you?
April 03, 2017 08:13PM
I do understand, best explanation may be found here, please follow the What is enroll?

Sorry, only users registered in Training-Online.eu platform may post in this forum. Use your system credentials if you are registered or create new learning platform and access through Forum icon in the main menu.

Click here to login

TOPlist