Step 8 - My Study page

Posted by uuuuu ttttt 
uuuuu ttttt - Step 8 - My Study page
May 28, 2015 10:17PM
My Study page is the system landing page and appears each time the user logs in. My Study page contains 2 blocks:

- Calendar - where the user see the assigned courses with their due dates and provide a color scheme that helps to recognize if the courses are enrolled, completed or failed/overdue. Clicking on the date will show a bubble with courses shortlist. You may enter the Course by clicking on exact course link. The date always refers to the course due date.

- My Study - shows the list of assigned courses with a detail of its name, prerequisite, due date and score required. The Course is accessible by clicking on the Enter button. (On mobile devices in some resolutions just click on the Course row)

As you enter the Course it will open a list of lessons. Each lesson is accessible by Enter or Resume button. (On mobile devices in some resolutions just click on the Course row and the navigation button appears)

Better user navigation is supported by MyStudy color experience concept in the Calendar. The user immediately sees the status of the course by its color. One date may contain more course due dates. In that case more color appear, each color means status of individual course.
* blue - course enrolled and waiting for start or completion
* green - course completed. Number of lessons that are required to reach the completion score were completed.
* red - course failed. The number of lessons that are required to reach the completion score were not completed and course is automatically marked as Failed.
* orange - course overdue. The course passed the due date, either not touched or some lessons touched but not enough to reach the course completion score.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 09:43PM by admin_admin.
Relevant system areas: [mystudy] Reply Quote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
TOPlist